Strawberry Lemonade Chia Jam
2 cups strawberries, chopped in half
2 tbsp chia seeds
KIJU Organic Lemonade, as needed
- Place chopped strawberries, chia seeds with 2 tbsp KIJU Organic Lemonade into a blender.
- Blend on medium to high speed until preferred jam consistency is obtained. Add additional KIJU Lemonade 1 tablespoon at a time as needed to get things moving.
- Pour contents into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until the jam begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the jam starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour into a mason jar. Allow to cool completely and then store in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!